Monday, February 08, 2010

2 pimps and a Dealer

After walking home after an intense Brewing and tv watching secession with Golze and New Clark (aka Turner), I decided to cut throw SLT for a more interesting walking home and to see if I could find something to satisfy my sweet tooth. As it was midnight as I was walking, most businesses were closed. However, not all of them. In a one block radius from the Jinkelong to Ya Show, I encountered a dealer and 2 pimps. Apparently, the pimps in China adopt the same strategy as coffee shops in Seattle or for those of you in China as Uighur granola sellers.  The two pimps came at me with the same usual line, "you want sex? Sex! Sex!" Well, I think they were pimps, but I might look like the Becue Biglow type, so it could have been an offer. Normally, in these situations, I try to come up with something witty to see what they will say, e.g. I have AIDS, how much? or Do you have any no armed midgets?, but because I was tired I could not think of anything. I have not shaved in a long while so I look like a complete bum, especially with what I was wearing tonight. So that leads me to assume that the people who buy drugs and get prostitutes look like complete bums too. I think maybe it might be time for me to shave. Because I can't even grow a full beard anyway, I have something of a new style that I am calling the archipelago.

No comments: