Thursday, December 09, 2010

Panoramas Post!

Here are a few panoramas I took this fall that I've only just now gotten around to putting together. Apologies but I don't have anywhere online to put up the original large versions, so the biggest view is if you click through the following links and then click the "Full screen" button. If for some reason you want to see an original, ask real nice and I'll e-mail it to you.

Zoige, on the high altitude grasslands of northeastern Sichuan. Since I had only recently returned to Tibetan altitudes and had the flu, this was as high as I could walk up the hill without passing out

360 degree view of the square in front of the Potala Palace in Lhasa. The monument in the square is to commemorate the "Peaceful Liberation of Tibet"

Rooftops of Lhasa's old town

My dad keeping it real in Gyantse

Macao at dusk, before the lights come on

Chongqing at night


1 comment:

Unknown said...

wonderful pictures