Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Golze Finally Taught Me, Yeah!!!!

I have had multiply request for me to put pictures on the blog, but because I didn’t know how no who got to see the wonder and spectacular places that I went. For example, got to see the pictures of the land of the mystical land of the swirlly twirllies, and no got to see the pictures of the land of the 20 feet pandas. Unfortunately, you guys will probably never get to see those pictures because those pictures or on a different computer that I don’t have access to right now. But what you get to see are the few pictures that I do have. I must admit that they are not that good because only a few of them are from the really cool places I went, like I only have four from the “Long March” journey. So most of these pictures are from when I arrived to Hangzhou, and if you have been following along with my blogs you should know where these pictures are from. And if you haven’t been following a long I will put captions at the bottom. And if you can’t read, sorry, that kind of sucks. So with out further ado do, these are my pictures.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the Hanging Temple, it is in Da Tong, it was just hanging there from the side of the cliff not really doing anything. At first I could not understand why it was able hang, then I saw this monk mediating in front of it. He was wearing a robe and had a light saber on his waste, he was using some Jedi mind trick type stuff to keep it floating. I swear when I was standing next to him, I felt the force.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

These are a couple of Buddhas I found just chillin in a cave doing the Damn Thang. I really don’t know what the Damn Thang is, but they where definitely doing it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is my boy, Big Buddha, a.k.a. Daddy Fat Back. He got me by a few inches. But when we got on the BBall court, I dunked in his face.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the monk’s teacher I was talking about earlier. The monk learned everything from him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

From right to left is my roommate Chen Zhong Yan also know as Hao Nan, Clark, and me. This is Clark and I attempting to sing Karaoke in Chinese. It wasn’t going so well, so my roommate jumped in to help us out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is Golze looking extremely happy about being almost killed, and having to carry like fifty million bags. Those are just a few of the bags he had to carry next to him.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This me doing a solo, the ladies went wild after it. Watch Out, Chinese Idol, I am your next superstar.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is The Canal of Wu Zhen. Wu Zhen is a pretty nice place. To ride one of those boats along the can takes a whole 7 minutes.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Me sitting on a bridge in Wu Zhen with Clark in the background ruining my picture with is boxiness, thanks Clark for being a box in the background.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is the cloth that I was talking about in one of my blogs. This cloth is so valuable that in the town of Wu Zhen with just three square inches of it, you can buy 5 wives, three goats, two cows, a clam, 12 chickens with a roaster, and still have money left over to buy a house and the state of the art Chinese bicycle.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is just me looking good on the mean streets of Hangzhou right before we went to go climb that hill.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is almost at the top of the hill I walked up with a pretty good view of Hangzhou in the background.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Because the Chinese love to play Counter Strike so much, the decided to take the game out of the computer and in to really life right out side of our dorm. I wish I was joking, but I am serious. Oh and by the way those guns are really. 12 Chinese students died that day. Ok, the guns are not really but they do love their Counter Strike.

Well that’s all the pictures that I have at my disposal, hopefully, I will be able to put more up in the future. Well, I have to go to lunch. So, 100 and TTFN, for all you losers that didn’t watch Poohie Bear growing up, that means Tat Tat For Now.
P.S. I would like to give a shot out to my favorite Spanish-speaking Vietnamese Communist. I just want to say that I love you and you will always be in my heart. And I will never for get that night that we had in Munroe together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DUDE THIS IS UR SISTER. COME ON,MAN! WHATS THE DEAL WITH YOUR NUMBER ?WE CAN NOT SEEM TO GET THROUGH TO U.ANYWAY HOPE TO SEE MORE PICS IT'S GOOD TO SEE MY LITTLE BROTHERS SMILING FACE. LOVE YA LOTS ANDREA