Saturday, February 05, 2005

Venting All My Anger and Some Weekend Plans

I think that the culture shock has hit me, because I seem to get pissed off real easily or maybe it's just the fact that the person that I thought was my good friend has continually let me down. And no, I am not talking about that dumb broad. So this whole China experience has caused me to have a new outlook on life. And from now on I am going to have a f*** you pay me attitude. It is time that I start looking out for me, and f*** everyone else.

Ok, that is enough of venting my anger. So this week we tried countless time to buy tickets to go to a mountain called Tai Shan. On Monday we started trying to buy tickets for this adventure, but every time we tried to buy tickets the ticket people wouldn’t sell them to us, things were looking real bleak. But finally on Friday, we had success and bought three tickets for Saturday morning to Tai Shan. This is the same place that Golze went to. Originally, there was supposed to be six people going on this adventure, but at the last minute Clark, Jamie, and Cahill dropped out; so it is just me, Joy, and Xiao Mei (an American student that is only 18, Xiao Mei means little sister) on this adventure. Today we arrived in Tai Shan at 4:30 and tomorrow we will climb the mountain. We plan to stay the night at the top to see the sunset and sunrise. It is supposed to be really beautiful and since we have to wake up really early on Monday morning to see the sunrise maybe, if we are lucky we will be able to find a place to watch the Super Bowl. The one thing that I hope about the hike is that it is not as cold as Golze said it was. But whatever I am tough like nails.

After we finish climbing the mountain, Joy and I plan to go to Qing Dao and celebrate Chun Jie (Spring Festival, Clark has a good blog about this, oh, wait that is Golze that has a good blog about this because Clark doesn’t write blogs) with Joy’s ex-Chinese roommate’s family. Qing Dao is on the coast of China so they are supposed to have some really good seafood. I can’t wait to try it. After the Chun Jie holiday, Joy and I will go to Da Tong in the Shan Xi province and look at the famous Hanging Temple and caves. I will explain more about these places once I go. Because I actually don’t know much about where I am going. Joy was like do you want to go here and here and I was like I don’t really know where here and here is but sure, so that is what I am doing now.

Sorry for all the angry words. But I had to vent my anger somewhere. So if you didn’t like it deal with it. Except if you are like an adult or my parents and stuff then sorry, and if you are anyone else reading this blog sorry.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have something to tell you, i'll leave it in code in my away message for you

James