Monday, May 09, 2005

Why Is My Teacher Trying To Get Me Twisted?

I forgot, last Friday, my Class went to my teacher’s house for dinner. Before I get into the dinner, I have to explain why she wanted to get me drunk. A couple a weeks ago like normal, our teacher was asking us some random questions and the question of how much beer can you drink came up. When she asked me, how beers I said some really ridiculous number that I could never drink. I she would know that I was joking for sure, but for some reason she has never forgot what I have said. So on Thursday before I went to her house, she was bragging about how she was going to get me drunk and she challenged me. She said it was her goal to get me drunk. Because I don’t I don’t have come since, I thought she was playing and wouldn’t really try to do it, I was like yeah, I can drink hella beer, 10 to 15 bottles. I drink like water. So Friday rolls around and its time to go to her apartment, which to use an old school word, was dope. But anyway we chill out here for a minute. Some us make dinner, others watch TV (ME), and others go out to by ridiculous amounts of beer. There ended up being like 30 bottles of beer for like 10 people. That doesn’t sound like a lot but Chinese bottles of beer are little smaller than Forty bottles. So it was hella beer. We started eating dinner at about 8 o’ clock. We Chinese people drink, they don’t just pound bottles, they, for the most part drink with a meal. So the food came out and it was absolutely amazing. Everything on the table was delicious. I don’t think there was one thing that I didn’t like. But since, you drink with a meal, when your eating people make toast. And when you toast you are supposed to 干杯 (“Gan Bei”, which means dry your glass). And you can make toast with everyone or with just a one person. And since it was my teacher’s goal and later also Cahill’s goal, teacher and Cahill kept making toast with just me. They also toasted everyone else. But say the least I was getting drunk fast. I tried to counter and get my teacher drunk, but she can drink a lot. In the end because everyone was making toast, a lot people ended up drunk around the table. I never thought drink with a teacher could be so much fun.

Always remember, Ambition is like a frog sitting on a Venus Flytrap. The flytrap can bite and bite, but it won't bother the frog because it only has little tiny plant teeth. But some other stuff could happen and it could be like ambition.

No comments: