Saturday, November 24, 2007

FooooooooooooD

So far my weekend has been pretty eventful, even though it is ten o'clock right now on a Saturday and I am writing a blog. But besides that it has been pretty good. I hopefully I will stop being a piss ant and go out and do something but the forecast isn't looking so good.

Anyway I have come to the realization that 90% of the time when I go out with friends it is either to go to the bar or got eat, hence the picture. But, since I have been in Beijing I have come to appreciate food so much more. I have only had Korean BBQ once before Friday and that first time was like a month ago. So I don't know much about it. However, I do know this. I LIKE. They have this chicken kebab thing at the restaurant we went to, it is like.... Hmmm, I don't know what it is like but it was good. Definitely worth going back just to eat that.

The place I came back from just now is Grandma's Kitchen, not to be confused with the Grandma's Kitchen in Hangzhou. This Grandma's Kitchen is American food and it was delicious, it was like being back home. While Steak & Eggs is good (except on Thanksgiving, never eat at Steak & Eggs on Thanksgiving), I think that Grandma's Kitchen is much better, which is reflected in its higher price. Even though, I did not eat breakfast at Grandma's, someone else did, ant the food quality look much better than Steak & Eggs. But you don't have to take my word for it, take a trip out here and try for yourself.

No comments: