Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Patrick Bateman Is A Personal Hero of MIne

I have almost finished reading American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis, I have only thirty pages to go, but I think it is a literary masterpiece. It has given me inspiration to write more blogs and has helped me to come to the conclusion that I want to use that as format for writing my blogs, well that format and I have also decide to I want to use the format that Max Brooks use in The Zombie Survival Guide, another brilliant work of art. For more information see future blogs.

Last weekend I decided that I wanted to learn how to play the harmonica, so on an impulse I went to a music store and bought one for $5. Damn, the Nyquil is strong, maybe I should eat something before I pass out. But this could end up being like many of my other impulse that have failed, like getting CFA certification, learning Spanish, and my half-assed attempt at joining the Army or even like my new decision to write in a new literary format. I had more to write in this blog but I can't remember now. Damn this Nyquil is good. I feel like I should start chasing the purple dragon..."Catch me, Catch me."

No comments: