Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Miscalculation

Golze accidental added the wrong site. Like I thought and I am sure you all thought out there as well, here is what was supposed to appear:

cash advance

I have to start studying for a test, but I have many things to write about that have to wait until next week. So stay tuned. However here is a little short something.

I was riding in the elevator the other day and there was this lady that looked like Anyir's mom (as one of her roommates described her mom, middle-aged, Chinese, and fat), her phone starts to ring and I almost bust out laughing really loud. The song that was playing on the phone was Usher Yeah! I was wow, that is a down ass mom. Next she start break dancing in the elevator, it was pretty crazy. Ok, maybe that part is not true, but it would have been amazing if she had.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey stupid. don't talk about my mom. and don't call her fat. she's big boned. you ass.