Saturday, November 10, 2007

I get why Anyir pees in cups

I don't know if it is a Chinese thing to do this, but I was on a flight to Hainan. Supposedly the Hawaii of Chinese. I have never been to Hawaii and I didn't see much of Hainan, so I don't really know. Back to my orginial train of thought, this family had this kid on the plane with the split pants that many Chinese babies wear. And of course he was not wearing a diaper, so I thought it is going to be fun if the is baby poops all over this mom or pees all over her. So the flight is chugging a long or doing whatever airplanes do. And all of sudden the baby has to go to the bathroom. I am like oh no. But the mom whips out a cup and has the baby pee in it. I am like man, weird and gross. Why didn't you just take him to the bathroom, I am thinking in my head. So when the baby is done peeing in the cup, the put the cup with the pee in an airsick bag. I am like ok cool, I guess. Atleast it is going to spill ever where in case there is turbulence. And I start to unbuckle my belt to let them out to throw the urine away. But they don't get up and for the rest of the flight, all I smell is baby pee. It was pretty bad, I think he had asparagus or something.

But enough of that, below are pictures of me kicking so other foreigners butts in a bobbing for apples contest at Hooters and be just basking in my glory on Halloween.




















































2 comments:

Ann said...

whatever. why are you such a LIAR?

But...speaking in defense of the baby (and not me), you should be grateful that the baby peed in a cup and didn't pee and poop all over you. Me, on the other hand, am ungrateful that the baby didn't pee and pool all over you. But i guess you can't always get what you want...

Ben said...

the best part of this was your spelling of "oh no"