Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Voila!!!

I finally figured out why they repaved the rode I walk down to work near Workers Gymnasium, tore up the dog park, and had soldiers do drills there. Well I didn't completely figure it out, but I figured out something. I figured out this much, they turned the dog park into a parking lot, for what I am guessing is car use. They also have the guards who were doing the drills guarding an entrance they constructed that has metal detectors and police tape and police around it. There are also people who go in and out with badges. So since, the Olympics are coming up, I am guessing that is where they have moved the aliens that they have captured. There was really no point in writing this other than I could not think of anything else to write about.

No comments: