Monday, December 24, 2007

Bah Humbug II!

I am so sick of looking at ugly people. I have decided that I will invent something to solve this problem. I am going to attach a stick to my chest and put a mirror on the end of it, so I don't have to look at ugly people anymore, I can just stare at perfection all day.

So the second half of my day has been much better than the first. But I would suggest not watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas with French people. They ask to me questions. They want to know why his heart is two sizes to small and why he wants to steal Christmas. Its like just watch it is a cartoon, stop thinking about it so much.

But so far my Christmas gifts have been good. It has turned out to be a better day. I used my oven for the first time and over cooked so chicken. It is really hard to use an oven when the temperature is in celsius, I suggest being there when someone picks out the oven you are going to use. Damn it, I have to cook tomorrow, I need to figure out the temperatures by then. I will just bring the computer in the kitchen with me I guess.

Highlight of the Day: Getting scarfs for Christmas.

No comments: