Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas in the O.G. Chinatown

I can't believe what I just did. I was going to have this blog be a complete video of what happened during Christmas, but I accidentally erased all the video. It was good. It had all the food. Everyone was saying Merry Christmas to their friends and family. There was dancing, drinking and just flat out merriment. Hopefully, I can get more pictures and videos from other people. My camcorder is to hard to use I have decided. So, I am not messing with it anymore. But the food was good overall. You know a party is good when I drunk Scandinavian ends up on your couch for the night. Well today is Boxing Day. So maybe I can make a Boxing Day Video.

In an almost completely different note, the food I made was pretty good. about 30% of the people liked it. And thats good enough for me. And I count me, myself, and I in that 30%, so when you think there was about 15 people at the party, that is a pretty good percentage. The corn bread I made, I don't think anyone liked it but me, but they just don't appreciate the beauty of American food. They don't have the right American palate, well everyone except Ehren, but he is part American so that makes sense. Also, even though I got must protest from the maker of the cake for over frosting it. The cake that we made turned out great. There was only three pieces left. Hopefully later today I can get pictures from people of yesterday. I am sure I will have some stuff for Boxing Day. But I have decided that hosting a party is much too much work. There is way too much cleaning involved and much to my disappointment my Aiyi didn't come today, so I had to clean all that shit up with my roommate. This post is to be continued.... LOST

No comments: