Sunday, December 16, 2007

Office Xmas Party

The office Xmas party was really fun. One of my colleagues husband got really drunk and kept making these stupid jokes and trying to speak to everyone in English, even though his English is bad and he was speaking to Chinese people.

The place we went to was very ballerific, it was at a very upscale resort, that featured hot springs, swimming pool, golf course, and you could rent your own mini mansion. The company rented a mini mansion that was really nice, and I definitely took full advantage of the swimming pool and hot springs. I think I stayed too long in the hot spring because I almost fainted. But it was still nice. This blog is going to be half ass, because I don't feel like writing, but I also don't want to forget what happened. The dinner we had was really good featured a lot of wine, which was the cause of my colleague's husband getting drunk. I got to do a little translation what was fun and weird at the same time because I was translating from English to Chinese and from Chinese to English. The food at the dinner was really good, but I didn't get to eat too much of it, because I have la duzi again. I don't think it will be as bad as last time, at least it doesn't feel that way. I didn't get back from the party until today. There were interesting games played at the party too. Like kids having to figure out who their mom was while being blindfolded and husbands having to find their wives (I think if I had played I would have been really bad, good thing I am not married). Well its bed time, I think I am still a bit tired and maybe a little hung over from the party.

Highlight of the Day: Seeing my boss drunk and getting a Canon camcorder as a present (movies will come as soon as I figure out how to use it, so maybe August 2008).

No comments: