Sunday, December 23, 2007

My Mind Gave Up On Me

My friend who I think is in the Mongolian CIA and I made plans to get drunk on yesterday, and in the process I discovered the black out recipe. The recipe for black out is very simple. The ingredients you need are two beers, two shots of Bacardi 151, two shots of Grey Goose, and one shot of tequila. Make sure two consume all of these alcohols in 30 minutes, and after consumption wait 45 minutes and you will have achieved success, a completely forgotten night.

But make sure to do this with quality friends, because some friends are iniquitous and will leave you at the bar and the next day they will make up stories of things that you didn't do because you don't remember or they will laugh at you for doing stupid stuff. Man, I need to get some new friends. These current ones are so odious.

Apparently there are videos from this night and pictures that are bad. But because no one will tell me the real story of what happened. So stay tuned. And maybe I can write more once my friends actually tell me the real story of what went on, because the current story is too unbelievable for me to share it. There is no way I could have done the things that they said I did. I just don't even think I have that physical ability to do some of that stuff. I mean it is just not possible. And I just don't think I act that crazy when I am black out. Right?

No comments: