Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Stalking People I Guess Is Cool In the Irish Ghetto

I have realized that "information wants to be free," but I would have never thought that the sui generis works of my blog would attract stalkers. I mean I guess the cool thing to do in Northern Ireland is too stalk people, like the old mzungus in Africa. I mean the girl who is stalking me is from the UK, so I guess she wants me to be her Nubian Mandingo warrior. Its real flippin' funny to put pictures up on facebook of people( it was a tough time in my life, I was sick, I was suffering from consecotaleophobia, and my food was being velocious rate), it is mother flippin' hilarious. Bravo stalker, bravo, you found my blog, bravo.

Today, I noticed two things. The first thing I noticed, on my way to work, is that the street I walk on to work is slowly turning back to the way it was original, the dog shit is starting to pull up everywhere again and it is getting really dirty. People no longer throw their cigarette butts in the ash trays and dust and dirty is starting to consume the street. The street cleaning car no longer comes by with its melodic ice cream song melodies. And the second thing I noticed today is that I really hate the dogs in China. Every time I see one I want to kick it, like pow, gooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal. I think that there is some rule that Chinese dogs have to be smaller than a bread box and have to be the ugliest things that you have ever seen. They look like furry gremlins. Actually they might be uglier, they are disgusting looking little things. One day, I am going to lose it and just pow, right through some trees.

Highlight of the Day: Having the dry cleaners deliver my clothes to my apartment, ballin'!

No comments: