Monday, December 10, 2007

The First Snow Fall

I am pretty much 100-0% sure that I have dyslexia, although I have never been tested, I think this blog is a good indication of the problem I deal with. Or maybe I just can't read good. I haven't decided yet.

Anyway, today, it snowed for the first time. It was pretty nice seeing the the snow fall from the sky and instantly turn black as it hit the ground. I thought about catching some snow flakes in mouth, then instantly changing my mind realizing that these snow flakes are most like flammable (its it way from the clouds passing through all the coal particles and what every other particles that fills the lovely Chinese sky of Beijing). It was great seeing snow but the sky looked crazy. When I left for work this morning. It seemed like it was like 2pm. And at 2pm, the sun was like fuck it, I am going home I can't shine throw though the smog and all the clouds. It looked like night time at 2pm. I was like Jam! And the sun was like MF Jam!!!

New topic. But I really don't have much to write about so, hmmmm. Oh this weekend was pretty fun, and knowing French people finally paid off. I hosted a get together if you will and had the French people come over and make crepes. I love those really thin pancakes, I wish I could crawl into one right now and eat my way out from the inside. They made the ones with the cheese and ham and they made the ones with nutella and bananas. Oh, nutella is so amazing, I wish I had a tub of it right now, I would just bath in it, and start licking myself like a cat. Nutella is so good, it would probably be the greatest French invention ever, if it was created by the Italians, but instead, all they have is the French kiss, well good in its own right, it's not as good as nutella. Damn nutella is amazing.

And the day before, that we went to Alpha, which had the potential to be amazing, except for one small set back. On Fridays, Alpha has '80s night, which is really phone and reminds of the many parties I went to at Middlebury, with almost the same crowd of people, except every now and then you have a few 40-50 year olds in their dancing in suits and sweaters, which makes no since because it is hot as hell in that club. Back to the point.... and the point was Alpha has a good '80s night. Except for this time. It was good except they played very little '80s music and of the '80s songs they kept playing they kept repeating them. The would have better classified as '90s night with a couple of '80s songs. All I know is when I go to '80s night I am trying to hear Jesse's girl or anything by Bryan Adams.

Doesn't Audrey look so cute in her little Christmas outfit. She makes a spectabulous Christmas Tree. I don't think I have seen anything more beautiful. I can't wait until Santa comes to put presents underneath. The only thing, I can't figure out is how he is going to come give me my presents without a chimney.

Highlight of the Day: The highlight of the days not seeing a Chinese person spit in my general direction, actually not seeing a Chinese person spit at all. Also seeing the Christmas decorations in my apartment complex for the first time. They are pretty amazing and I will send you a picture of it as soon as someone sends me a camera or emails a picture of it.

4 comments:

Ben said...

i just realized who audrey is.

马渡 said...

What do you mean? Did you understand the reference or did you just realize my beautiful Audrey is a plant?

Ben said...

i realized audrey is a plant. is there some other reference?

马渡 said...

So you are telling me that you thought I bought someone and put them in my apartment? Oh and yeah, there is some other reference.