Monday, December 31, 2007

I Want My Mommy

It is New Years Eve and I am h.ella sick. I have the flu and right now a pretty mild fever. When I woke up this morning it was much worse. Right now, I am waiting for my friend and roommate to leave so I can go back to sleep. They are so loud.

Anyway, I have seen a couple of cool things since my friend arrived. I saw Tiananmen square again. They had all these Japanese flags flying. I thought it was weird because the Chinese hate the Japanese. I am so high off of Nyquil right now. I don't think I will be able to finish this post. I don't know what I was going to say. Let me take a nap real quick. Ok, thats what I was going to say. I saw Maozedong's body again. I am no necrophiliac, but I am pretty sure that the body is fake. It looks so waxy. It has to be fake. After going to see the great Mao. We went to Zhongshan park. Zhongshan park was Irish stalker friend's idea. And it sucked. Especially, because it is cold as hell outside right now. I think I got wind burn. It is so cold right now, it is not even funny. I think that was how I started to get sick and not to mention everyone one around me right now is sick.

I think what sent my body in to a downward spiral was going to the 798 yesterday. The 798 is the contemporary art district. It has a lot of cool new age Chinese art. Some of the art is really good, but it is very dark and gloomy. You can see through the art that China's development is considered a dark time. Well, I they are finally leaving so I can go to sleep. So I am going to sleep.

Highlight of the Day: Having someone make me soup.

No comments: